分布式版本控制系统 Git v2.12.2 发布
Git v2.12.2 发布了，Git 是一个开源的分布式版本控制系统，用以有效、高速的处理从很小到非常大的项目版本管理。是 Linus Torvalds 为了帮助管理 Linux 内核开发而开发的一个开放源码的版本控制软件。
- git status –porcelain” is supposed to give a stable output, but a few strings were left as translatable by mistake.
- “Dumb http” transport used to misparse a nonsense http-alternates response, which has been fixed.
- “git diff –quiet” relies on the size field in diff_filespec to be correctly populated, but diff_populate_filespec() helper function made an incorrect short-cut when asked only to populate the size field for paths that need to go through convert_to_git() (e.g. CRLF conversion).
- There is no need for Python only to give a few messages to the standard error stream, but we somehow did.
- A leak in a codepath to read from a packed object in (rare) cases has been plugged.
- “git upload-pack”, which is a counter-part of “git fetch”, did not report a request for a ref that was not advertised as invalid.
- This is generally not a problem (because “git fetch” will stop before making such a request), but is the right thing to do.
- A “gc.log” file left by a backgrounded “gc –auto” disables further automatic gc; it has been taught to run at least once a day (by default) by ignoring a stale “gc.log” file that is too old.
- “git remote rm X”, when a branch has remote X configured as the value of its branch.*.remote, tried to remove branch.*.remote and branch.*.merge and failed if either is unset.